Professional Memberships and Accreditations
The Clyde Group is a quality assured company to ISO 9001:2000 standards and is regularly audited by Lloyds Register Quality Assurance.
The Clyde Group are members of numerous industry bodies and are at the forefront of industry best practice. Not only that, but several our Directors hold senior positions on industry boards and committees, and continuously make valuable contributions to the ongoing development of the industry.
Our memberships include:
- REC - Recruitment & Employment Confederation
- Chamber of Commerce
- Chamber of Shipping
- Merchant Navy Training Board
- FPAL - Oil & Gas Supply Chain Database
- IATA – International Air Transport Association
- ABTA – Association of British Travel Agents
- SPAA - Scottish Passenger Agents Association
- ATOL – Air Travel Operators Licence
- Care Commission
- Scottish Commission for the Regulation of Care
- Glasgow Southside Business Club
The Clyde Group is also accredited with Best Companies. This elite accreditation system is based on the results of an independent survey completed by employees themselves, and we have been delighted to achive 'star' status in 2011 & 2013.
The Clyde Group have partnered with several companies and organisations to help us deliver a full service package to our clients. These include:
- IMTG (International Marine Travel Group)
- Maersk Training Centre